Monday, June 2, 2008

An Introductory Note to the Audience

I plan to write this blog to share my travel experiences in Europe during the month of July, 2008. The blog is intended specifically for family and friends, and pictures and videos will form a major part of communication mode to put the message across, though that would be accompanied with text wherever the need may arise. In future, I may also post about my earlier trips in Europe which i already did during the course of last year.

I would really love to have your comments and remarks on the blog, as it would provide me with motivation and support to continue writing here, even during low times.

I hope you enjoy reading, and would come back again to check this blog.

Cheers!

3 comments:

ashrz said...

Bon Voyage!

Anonymous said...

Dein Freund aus Polen wuenscht Dir eine gute und grossartige Reise!!! Bon Voyage!!!!! Wilkus

Raj Verma said...

hey, you've to give us a detailed presentation abt your trip once you are back in Leipzig... have fun...